Founded in November 2004, PIXID proposes France’s leading solution enabling clients to optimise their web-based management of temporary employment.
Globally, Pixid is the 5th placed publisher in the SIA (*) rankings for web-based temporary employment management solutions.
Every day, thousands of clients are connected to 7,400 temporary employment agencies representing more than 100,000 users in France who together exchange more than 2,000,000 documents per month and with a procurement volume worth an estimated €3,5 billion by late 2015.
Since it was founded, more than 70 million paperless documents have been processed on PIXID. PIXID supplies companies using temporary employment with web based management services for the entire process related to temporary employment, in 100% “paperless” mode (management of temps, electronic signature of service contracts, the reception of order confirmations, managing applicants and the interview cycle, activity reports, pre-invoicing, invoicing, tax-compliant e-invoicing and reporting, etc.). Since version 4.0 was launched in early 2012, the system also makes it possible to process the purchasing of HR services.
PIXID helps its clients achieve the following seven objectives:
- Reducing their expenditure on temporary employment,
- Improving productivity,
- Negotiating more effectively with suppliers through the tracking of Quality indicators (decision-making aids)
- Guaranteeing access to the best possible skills as quickly as possible;
- Ensuring greater simplicity and reliability for all administrative tasks related to the management of temporary employment;
- Providing users with a simple, speedy and consolidated overview of their HR and financial data;
- Reprocessing accountancy data (pre-invoicing, invoices, forecasts, etc.) or HR information (applicant data, labour supply contracts, hours, etc.)
(*): Staffing Industry Analysts