PIXID in brief :
- An initial investment of €15 million for the development of a web application specialising in temporary employment, covering all functional aspects of the transaction, from the initial expression of requirements through to invoicing;
- The connection of 520 temporary employment chains representing more than 90% of the temping agencies in France;
- A state-of-the-art technical architecture guaranteeing high performance, security and confidentiality for the data processed, as demonstrated by the audit ordered by Prisme in late 2006;
- A turnover of more than €16 million in 2017 (for just the annual fees and budgeted associated services) enabling PIXID to be profitable and to finance its own investments up to a level of €1 million per year;
- An average of 160,000 assignments managed per day, i.e. 25 % of the French market.