As a SaaS supplier of paperless systems for the temporary employment sector and leader in its field, PIXID offers businesses an opportunity to optimise their management of temporary labour via the Internet.
The Client Operations Department is recruiting a Business Unit Manager.
If you have strong experience dealing with clients and responding to their needs as well as the ability to understand and work with the Pixid platforms - this role might be for you!
You will manage the team responsible for the Temporary Agency clients. You will bring your personality, creativity and leadership to support our 400 clients that will become your responsibility. This team of 12 project managers accompanies our clients from the initial service implementation through to all their major digital transformation projects.
You will coordinate projects, maintain and expand client relationships and develop business with a high level of commercial expertise.
You will also participate with our management team in the construction of our new offers, drive insights and detect market trends.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in relevant operational client roles in HR or SaaS industry;
- Ability to drive business success through managing clients’ needs, demonstrating consistent growth;
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure;
- Strongly client oriented ;
- Proven effectiveness at managing a middle-sized team with various profiles
- Strong communication and organisational skills as well as continuous improvement mindset;
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to obtain high-level engagement both inside and outside of the organisation;
- Ability to identify product improvements and effectively communicate their benefits to the IT teams;
- Advanced level Microsoft Office competence;
- Fluent French and English
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Project Manager to work within the Solutions & Marketing team. The role is primarily to be part of a compact team in the development and delivery of the marketing strategy. In particular, hands-on monitoring of our social media channels, including moderation and community management as well as feeding into our social strategy, content creation, drafting and scheduling.
- Content planning – strategic planning work to ensure all channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
- Content creation – delivery of the content plan including blogs and articles,
- Drafting and scheduling content across all channels,
- Community management – keeping our online communities engaged through positive comments and responses
- Website updates – updating the website with content as required
- Email marketing – drafting emails with campaign news and updates for our newsletter
The successful candidate must possess the following key skills and attributes:
- A good understanding of and experience using all social media channels & genuine interest in digital communications
- Work with desktop publishing and graphics software (Microsoft Office, Abobe, …)
- Excellent copywriting skills for content creation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Business school profile, Master’s Degree preferably specialized in digital / web marketing with work experience in the business and marketing, the ideal candidate will show experience and passion for designing and implementing the company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging and community participation.
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, you will supervise Customer Support. Your key duties will be:
- Managing all incoming tickets (incidents and/or requests),
- Level 1 and 2 analysis
- Ensuring compliance with existing SLAs (Service Level Agreements),
- Cascading tickets when necessary,
- Issuing/revoking electronic certificates,
- Administering/modifying customer configuration details,
- Capitalising on the Support experience by improving our knowledge via the FAQ.
From Baccalaureate (A-level/High School Diploma) to 2 years’ higher education, with initial experience either in the Software Support field or in Customer support and assistance. Knowledge of our business field and our market (temporary employment / HR / HRIS / Time & activity management) would be an advantage although not required.
Your personality will count for a lot, including: independence, discipline, good social skills (a willingness to listen and to engage) excellent interpersonal skills in addition to a flair for service and customer relations.
Reporting to the Service Manager (France) you will be managing projects involving the deployment of services for both clients and suppliers.
Having responsibility for the deployment of innovative solutions, you will analyse the context and ensure that projects are progressing satisfactorily in the customer environment.
You will monitor service quality levels and manage the customer’s account.
You will also be involved in pre-sales activities, contributing functional expertise and helping to enhance the application.
4 to 5 years’ higher education (engineering or advanced business school), you should also have 1 to 3 years’ experience in project management as a Consultant or Project Owner.
Experience with XML/EDI feeds would be a benefit. Knowledge of our business field and our market (temporary employment / HR / HRIS / Time & activity management) would be an advantage although not required.
Your personality will count for a lot, including: independence, discipline, good social skills (a willingness to listen and to engage) excellent interpersonal skills in addition to a flair for service and customer relations
As an example, you should today be working for an integrator, a software house or a publisher (or even for a user-client).