The Client Operations Department is recruiting a Business Unit Manager.
If you have strong experience dealing with clients and responding to their needs as well as the ability to understand and work with the Pixid platforms - this role might be for you!
You will manage the team responsible for the Temporary Agency clients. You will bring your personality, creativity and leadership to support our 400 clients that will become your responsibility. This team of 12 project managers accompanies our clients from the initial service implementation through to all their major digital transformation projects.
You will coordinate projects, maintain and expand client relationships and develop business with a high level of commercial expertise.
You will also participate with our management team in the construction of our new offers, drive insights and detect market trends.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in relevant operational client roles in HR or SaaS industry;
- Ability to drive business success through managing clients’ needs, demonstrating consistent growth;
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure;
- Strongly client oriented ;
- Proven effectiveness at managing a middle-sized team with various profiles
- Strong communication and organisational skills as well as continuous improvement mindset;
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to obtain high-level engagement both inside and outside of the organisation;
- Ability to identify product improvements and effectively communicate their benefits to the IT teams;
- Advanced level Microsoft Office competence;
- Fluent French and English
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants