Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, you will supervise Customer Support. Your key duties will be:
- Managing all incoming tickets (incidents and/or requests),
- Level 1 and 2 analysis
- Ensuring compliance with existing SLAs (Service Level Agreements),
- Cascading tickets when necessary,
- Issuing/revoking electronic certificates,
- Administering/modifying customer configuration details,
- Capitalising on the Support experience by improving our knowledge via the FAQ.
From Baccalaureate (A-level/High School Diploma) to 2 years’ higher education, with initial experience either in the Software Support field or in Customer support and assistance. Knowledge of our business field and our market (temporary employment / HR / HRIS / Time & activity management) would be an advantage although not required.
Your personality will count for a lot, including: independence, discipline, good social skills (a willingness to listen and to engage) excellent interpersonal skills in addition to a flair for service and customer relations.