On May 16, 2019, PIXID organized the 5th edition of the "ETT Club".
This event, now a must-attend event, brought together around 100 attendees and more than 30 temporary employment companies this year to focus on the major themes of digitising clients and temp workers management.
On the program for this day, two highlights:
/// PIXID Conference
- Employment market challenges in 2019 and PIXID group's strategy
- Introducing the new Sourcing / ATS offer: Digitize your recruitment operations with PIXID!
- Customer feedback: Kelly Services
• From the tender response to the implementation, how to successfully complete a digitisation project with PIXID?
• Interview with Thanina Hamma (Kelly Services) and Lisa Ramet (PIXID)
- PIXID customer success: a team and solutions to meet your needs
- Special intervention by the Deputy Christine Hennion
/// Workshops to optimize your PIXID know-hows
- Workshop n°1 - Sourcing solution, demonstration of the solution
- Workshop n°2 - Review of major 2018-2019 product evolutions
- Workshop n°3 - Branding, promote your brand to your customers and temporary workers with myPixid platform designed in your colours
- Speed Working - Meet our experts on different topics (International, GDPR, Security, Project Management, etc.)
"We are always very excited and proud to gather our temporary work agency clients. We accompany them on a daily basis at all levels of their business!"
Marc Mouttet - Executive Director - PIXID
From a technical point of view, there were already interfaces between our Backoffice and PIXID tools.
PIXID also has expertise on temporary work that is very interesting and that other players do not have.
Finally, we have been working together for several years and everything has always gone very well!"
Thanina Hamma - Project Manager - Kelly Services
"PIXID is a company that has managed to bring digital practices and technological expertise to its market. A BtoB-oriented platform that offers a true value-added service. With its solutions, PIXID is a formidable lever to promote recruitment and employment!"
Christine Hennion - Deputy
Interested in those topics?